Water problem

Chandler

well i've ordered 2 rear through Tegiwa as they can do me discount, they can't really do much better than honda. i got both rears for £102 delivered. it would've been £214 for front and rears :/

Didn't know Tegiwa did them?

Didn't know Tegiwa did them?

They can get most things :) I got 80% of my parts from TEGIWA. They get stuff from honda and loads of companies. I have been dealing with john who is brilliant and had got me the best prices going and is extremely quick at emailing back :) I recommend them :)
  • Like 4

They can get most things :) I got 80% of my parts from TEGIWA. They get stuff from honda and loads of companies. I have been dealing with john who is brilliant and had got me the best prices going and is extremely quick at emailing back :) I recommend them :)

Sweet! I know they do a lot of genuine Honda stuff but thought it was limited to what's on the website, when I get paid I was going to get it all through John Banks on here! Will see if Tegiwa can sort it out a little cheaper! Cheers Marrow! 8-)

No mate. The parts I got aren't even on the website ha ha. All I did was email then asking if they can get these parts. Then a phone call from them asking about everything :) now I have a contact at TEGIWA I get discount as I bought so many parts off if them ha ha

• Like 1

No mate. The parts I got aren't even on the website ha ha. All I did was email then asking if they can get these parts. Then a phone call from them asking about everything :) now I have a contact at TEGIWA I get discount as I bought so many parts off if them ha ha

Don't tell me that, you'll end up being my b1tch to get these rubbers! :lol:

I've a damp interior as well so keeping an eye on you folks buying replacement seals. 

How much though for replacements?!?!?  Might as well lube them up and stick them up my @rse as I won't get any other pleasure from paying that sorta money just to stop some water getting into the car ffs!

• Like 1

I've a damp interior as well so keeping an eye on you folks buying replacement seals. 

How much though for replacements?!?!?  Might as well lube them up and stick them up my @rse as I won't get any other pleasure from paying that sorta money just to stop some water getting into the car ffs!

I know, bad but you should have seen the state my headlining was in because of it! I want to make sure I don't have to deal with anymore!