MB3 Car Mats - where do you get them from?

onejdmcivic1984

New to this forum and owner of a MB3 Civic.Theres some goddamn awful looking rubber mats in the front seats but want to replace them with proper car mats - preferbly black.

Ive seen plenty on ebay for EK shape Civics but not any mention of MB Civics.

Any links? Halfords said that can custom cut them to fit around contours of the footwells and rear seats but asking for 45quid.

You can get tailor made ones trimmed in any colour you like but you will be paying prices like that I'm afraid, I just wouldn't get them from halfrauds.

As Promised: My new update

Look what Mr Postman Delivered Today

PC020118_zps7acf8367.jpg

And Fitted:

PC020121_zpsc770c515.jpg

PC020122_zps57a246db.jpg

PC020124_zps9a7103a9.jpg

PC020125_zps688e2e0e.jpg

Will post some more pics later this evening with my interior lighting on when i get home from work...

Got them from these guys   http://www.autostyle.co.uk/catalog/index.php

They were a fantastic service and kept in contact with me via email through the making process...Would highly recommend if your thinking of getting bespoke tailor made mats..

P.S Check Out My MB6 Project Thread As Well   :wink:   :wink:

Also John Banks Honda (trader on here) were doing some tailored mats, not sure if they're still available though.

have a look on mr Brown's mb3 build thread. hes got them on there. hes also got a set on his mb6 but different colour im sure. so yeah mr B's the man to speak to lol.

plus the link is in NIKH25 comment above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

have a look on mr Brown's mb3 build thread. hes got them on there. hes also got a set on his mb6 but different colour im sure. so yeah mr B's the man to speak to lol.

plus the link is in NIKH25 comment above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep, just click the clink chap, I'm sure there's prices on the site. :)

Ive just checked - they look very nice but 60quid??? I suppose its worth it but ideally didnt wanna spend more than 25quid really.would any other mats from other civics fit? Dont want perfect fitment but as long as theyre not too big to go into floor of car

You can get tailor made ones trimmed in any colour you like but you will be paying prices like that I'm afraid, I just wouldn't get them from halfrauds.

Also John Banks Honda (trader on here) were doing some tailored mats, not sure if they're still available though.

Yep can still get them from John Banks, paid £50 for my OEM ones recently! 

Unfortunately £25 will get you another set of gash rubber mats!

• 1 month later...