Break the mb3, I need a few panels for mine ;)

That'll probably be what I'll end up doing. I'd be lucky to get my £300 back if I sold it whole. :lol:

Even I can think of things I could use :lol:

Vultures are circling!

Once Roj has another 21 posts and membership which I'm sure he will have by then!  

The vultures will be waiting a while. :lol:

20 now. ;)

That'll probably be what I'll end up doing. I'd be lucky to get my £300 back if I sold it whole. :lol:

The vultures will be waiting a while. :lol:

20 now. ;)

Let me know when you do mate, I might buy it off you. Need quite a few bits to be honest, so could break it myself.

Let me know when you do mate, I might buy it off you. Need quite a few bits to be honest, so could break it myself.

If you still need it in a year, sure! :)

More than likely, been waiting for one this colour for about 6 months to swap my dented panels with. Sure I can wait another 12 :)

I'll try to keep my panels dent-free then. :P Except the o/s front quarter, it has a nice dent on it from the previous owner. <_<

Glad to hear you will be keeping the mb6 im glad i decided to keep mine now that havent gotta travel far to work

Likewise. :)

• Like 1

Alrighty! Time to get this project thread moving along with some mods and stuff. :)

I went to pick up the MB6 on Saturday, as I was heading off to Santa Pod to celebrate Shafzzz's birthday on Sunday. Nothing like a long drive and some quarter miles to help you get reacquainted with a car. :D

2014-03-08230325-1.jpg

Like the MB3, the MB6 unfortunately had a sidelight bulb and a number plate bulb out, so I replaced both with LED items.

IMG-20140308-WA0035.jpg

Oh and the fogs work, despite being in the worst condition possible. More on that later.

2014-03-09092000.jpg

Met up with Shafz and headed to Santa Pod with some friends, then "accidentally" ended up parked side by side in the waiting queue. ;)

2014-03-09092023.jpg

I won't be washing that souvenir off anytime soon. 19th car in the queue. :D

2014-03-09103253.jpg

2014-03-09100829.jpg

We did 3 runs each, 2 of which were against each other. I ended up racing a 350Z on my second run, joys. My best was a 16.4, with budget tyres and the spare tyre still in the boot. Not bad? Also I was the only MB Civic there, representing. :D

2014-03-09175802.jpg

2014-03-09175820.jpg

Just parked with some friends afterwards.

Moving onto today, I decided to remove the broken old fogs and install the fogs I bought off Knight.

2014-03-10160026.jpg

I'm surprised they worked looking like that.

2014-03-10155929.jpg

2014-03-10155849.jpg

Tada! Ready to attack the dark. Just need to get some CREE LED bulbs for them and it'll be like daytime all the time. :lol:

2014-03-10162552.jpg

2014-03-10162606.jpg

I really do like the fly eyes tint and carbon wrapped surrounds. Although is the foglight supposed to stick out that far?

2014-03-10162532.jpg

WRCMB3 making an off road friend. :lol:

Nice pics, sounds like a fun day, 16.4 sounds like a decent time, if it wasn't for the drop out of iabs 1st to 2nd I'm sure they'd be much quicker 1/4 mile sprinters.

The fogs look like they're in the right place but because the surrounds have been adapted to fit them they don't look as neat as oem, hardly noticeable though. :)

Nice pics, sounds like a fun day, 16.4 sounds like a decent time, if it wasn't for the drop out of iabs 1st to 2nd I'm sure they'd be much quicker 1/4 mile sprinters.

The fogs look like they're in the right place but because the surrounds have been adapted to fit them they don't look as neat as oem, hardly noticeable though. :)

Yeah. Maybe I'll get a new/chipped ECU at some point and lower the IAB engage point. That should help.

Ah I see. Yeah you hardly notice until you look closely anyway. I'm a little worried in case water gets in the gap but I suppose since the fog casing is plastic it shouldn't end up like my OEM fogs.

• Like 1

Hey man thanks for attending my birthday at Santa Pod! Was a fun weekend and was nice finally seeing the MB6.. and racing against you, very good races haha I'll post the pics up in my thread then you can steal the ones you want for yours! Fogs are a nice addition you just need some cree bulbs like mine. PS. It was foggy.