Right, got the Diamond Vision headlight bulbs and CREE interior bulbs fitted.

2014-03-13191041.jpg

And finally the boot, because why not. :P

Because why not? Because of my mate. 

WzLL0xMl.jpg

Your boot is 1 Muay Thai Fighter size.

Bulbs look good man, it's a shame they're not as blue as mine but that may be due to H4 vs H7 and the way the housing is designed. Interior bulbs are epic though!

That was hillarious when your mate got in my boot. :lol: Even more so when I closed it and started the engine. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I was hoping they'd come out blue. Ah well, I love the pure white anyway. :)

2014-03-16094040.jpg

Went to see how my EU7 was doing last weekend. I miss how reliable and easy to drive it was, but I don't regret swapping it for the MB6 one bit. :D

And now let me tell you about side repeaters.

IMG-20140317-WA0004.jpg

The set on the right I bought on eBay from a seller called xenons_uk. The advert said they would fit MB's, but when I received them they were EG fitment and thus were too small for the MB6. I messaged the seller and got a refund but they let me keep the repeaters, so no harm done. :)

The set on the left I purchased from Gordon Flash Jackson on the Civic5 Facebook page. I don't know if he's on the forums. Anyway he was honest and told me one of the clips was broken, so he threw in the smoked set you see in the middle for free so I could take the missing clip off that set.

So now I have this.

IMG-20140317-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20140317-WA0006.jpg

:D

I'm thinking of putting the smoked set on my MB3 but does anyone have any idea how I'm going to fit them with a missing clip? I've considered glue but then if a bulb goes I'm kinda screwed. :lol:

• Like 1

Use the clip from one that you have handy? or are they different? What about just swapping the lens over?

They're different clips and the lenses are firmly sealed in so I can't remove them without smashing them to be honest.

They're different clips and the lenses are firmly sealed in so I can't remove them without smashing them to be honest.

Damn! Hope you don't have to resort to gluing! Sods law you'll want them to come out at some point! 

Damn! Hope you don't have to resort to gluing! Sods law you'll want them to come out at some point! 

Yeah. :( I think I'll leave them and just smoke the ambers or something.