Making a quick list of things that I want done before Japfest.

- Black surround headlights

- Mesh grill

- Dechrome

- Cat-back exhaust

- Audio

- A bloody good clean and polish!!

I'd love to have lows but I don't think I can afford Meisters so soon, maybe in time for Japfest2. :D

• Like 1

I really love the fog lights. Wherr did you get it from man?

I bought them from a member here on the forums. I'm not sure where else to get them aside from breakers if they have them.

So, good news and bad news.

The bad news is, the CREE bulbs I bought are too long for my fog lights and it's not really worth me sending them back to China. So I'm just going to keep them handy until the day I can find a use for them.

The good news is...

2014-03-20175540.jpg

2014-03-20175603.jpg

Bought it from Matty Reay on the Civic5 FB page. Really happy with the result. :)

I was originally planning on colour coding the grill surround and rear boot trim but I've swayed towards going black now after seeing this on the car up close. I'm going to carbon wrap the badge though. :D

• Like 2

As said on facebook/WhatsApp, looks so much better with that grille now! And I like how you're taking my suggestions on board regarding bulbs and plates and badges haha :) car's really starting to take shape man, can't wait to work on this in May now! PS. We has becauseracecars.