Harness Eye Bolt locations?

sambobuchanan

So the MB4 has been stripped, and I'm wondering if I can save time, money and effort by getting harness eye bolts instead of a bar!
There's two small screw holes from where the rear bench was, and I'm wondering if, depending on size/thread, I can put eye bolts in legally and safely? The location of them is marked in the picture with arrows pointing to where they are, and they're at a decent angle facing upwards towards the top of the front seats!

stripped22_zpsfbd37e89.jpg

In my 200sx i used the rear seat belt mounting holes as they are re-enforced from factory so i would use them n as for s strut brace i think the eg one fits coz most eg parts do but u moght wanna c if theres a previous thread on that as im not 100%

In my 200sx i used the rear seat belt mounting holes as they are re-enforced from factory so i would use them n as for s strut brace i think the eg one fits coz most eg parts do but u moght wanna c if theres a previous thread on that as im not 100%

Smashin! Cheers dude, will save me 150 bucks if you're right!

Yeah use seat belt holes.

The top mounts on Ms are at a angle. EG are in line. So you will likely have to re drill holes in strut brace

Aw I see, I wouldn't mind doing that, got a mate who's quite car handy as it turns out with a class garage! he can do them!