MB1 Project (updated 18/11/14) - DC2 Steering wheel

sparco

• 1 month later...

Hi again everybody and sorry for the lack of posts this lasts weeks.

I've been soo busy with the university, but I didn't forget the civic! In fact, I've been collecting some cool items for it. Basically I got 3 rare items, and I'm looking for the last, and more dificult to find, one.

Attention before continue reading: haters gonna hate ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first I got, Rover 45 boot tray. It was a casuality that I found this in this forum, so I bought the last one for sale. (sorry, my mobile phone camera is a piece of s---t)

c641c803-5667-4fb0-9621-36a15244a7ab_zps

I'm sure i'm not the only one here that have this usefull accesory, but for the one's who want it, it fits perfect!

Now I can organize some of the junk that I keep inside the boot.

79516c6d-7a8f-4351-9efb-96d87bf1ad8b_zps

Looks cool with the rear custom fitted strut bar.

8edbdb7f-2243-4103-b11d-d921381c8403_zps

The second thing is a brand new genuine civic ma/mb1 mud flaps. Yes, some months ago I bought the mb6 ones, but they didn't fit well and I decided to find the originals for prefacelift models. It was soo hard to find but I managed to get a pair.

spatlappen_zps0517a87f.jpg

And finally the jewel of the crown, one of the last's (if it isn't the last) civic MB1 original front lip, brand new direct from Honda. :D

Again the same as the rear mudflaps. Bought the MB6 lip before but I didn't like how it fits, and before doing custom fitment I decided to get the original one, but it wasn't as easy as it seems, it took me months to find it, and the seller told me it was probably the last one in stock. XD

IMG_1921_zps7456f123.jpg

IMG_1918_zps8f95705a.jpg

Well, as soon as I pass the anual inspection I'll fit the mudflaps and the painted (in matt black) front lip. You'll see some pics soon

Hope you enjoy it, and be patient until I find the last rare item.