200sx

Jayhoath83

Ive loved owning this car the drifts that u can pull r awesome n its only mildly tuned and i thought i would never be able to get 1 either but believe me they can be had for cheaper than thought but they can be a money pit sometimes

• 3 weeks later...

Well she is deffo going n in part exchange im getting a new engine for the mg project

20140416_151806_zpstgtk1aba.jpg 20140416_151758_zpsekwaze1a.jpg

woop woop sr20det baby from a s14a n its the notch top black top whick means vvti n 230bhp as standard yeehaa n thats before ive done any mods lol im thinking forged with a gt30 turbo n in a 750kg car thats gonna be epic

• Like 2

When i get the garage sorted this weekend im gonna start a build thread for the mg really need to get this car back on the road as it was so fun then mabe i'll stop ragging the s**te out of the deck (so slow) i'll keep ya posted

The black top isnt the best engine really, its an absolute pig to work on and getting a decent/new vvt sprocket is quite hard but they are really hard wearing to a point. To me it looks like a stock black top which actually means it left the factory with 200bhp but it will be more like 180ish by now just so u know ;)

Should be a gd project tho :)

There are 4 different black tops my friend n she is defo from an s14a as it has the doc with it n as said it the notch top black top which only came with either 230 ish or 260 odd in the s15 n as for power loss i doubt it as im rebuilding it so it will be as expected as its not the first engine ive rebuilt so should be fine (i have a degree in mechanical engineering n i used to teach it in a college)