New Trader for Civic5! Western Honda Edinburgh!

Dave

Hi Guys! I was on the phone to Ian at Western Honda today ordering up the new discs and pads for Ruby, and got chatting (as always!). It turns out Ian is a fan of the MB6 (he used to have one) and asked if we'd be interested in them joining the site to give all our members discount on parts. Natrurally, I jumped at this!! I did ask them when they first opened if they'd be interested, but at the time, with it being a brand new dealership they we're unsure if the dealership was going to take off or not, so didn't go for it back then.

So now we have one of the best Honda dealerships in Scotland on board as an Official Civic5 trader. Ian's offering a 15% discount to Civic5 members, so if you're calling them, remember to say your a member here to get your discount. He'll also be joining the forum, so any Q's you might have about parts, just let him know in the Western Honda section of the forum.

This is brilliant news, and will help a lot of our members north of the border with getting parts at discount prices.

Two Honda dealerships in the club now, it's all good!!! :cool: