3gdean's Mc2 VTI+s

3gdean

Today was lush outside!!! Took it easy had an afternoon beer, got nowhere near as much as i wanted todo done, ehwell.

What i did realigned front bumper again, still s**te. Unidid the cross member, bolted as far as it would go, still no good. Jack up the dcross member with it bolted, temp fitted bumper mint!

Align bumper again, sits toss. The problem lies where the cross member bolts to the front panel being weak, found this out as could move the cross member slightly while its bolted up adn could see the metal flexing. So bodged some self tappers in to pull it abit tighter until i can sort this properly.

Didnt do the mini detail, decided to wait to wait to try out some new products...Been paid just now.

Interior, sprayed a few bits black, with ebony textured, flexible paint, need to do the rest and want to die, cover the roof lining.

Changed the gear nob for a power rangers foot  (out of the lude) gaitor needed some groves for the clips. This feels way better, sits lower and s**t you not improved my gear changes.

DSCF6096.jpg

DSCF6097.jpg

DSCF6098.jpg

DSCF6093.jpg

DSCF6094.jpg

forgot to take one fitted sorry :-)

DSCF6095.jpg

DSCF6100.jpg

Lower PIcs (with stripped rear interior, its bk in now and sits better than in the pics)

DSCF6103.jpg

DSCF6108.jpg

DSCF6109.jpg

Mate said car looks epic in a reflectio, photo!

DSCF6115.jpg

DSCF6128.jpg

tidy deck mate!! i love the remote stalk!! awesome little upgrade!! i got a little controller for mine :)

was it hard to wire up?

Sony standard fitment, didnt touch wiring and darent

Nice work, flexible paint looks good.

It's the MC1 he's breaking.

Ah right, that makes sense now! 

Liking the work on the interior! Did you remove the B/C pillars to paint or did you have to do the in situ with the seatbelts?

Had some pretty lush weather so managed to be a bit productive.

Discs and pads went on friday, how many miles would you bed them in before they can take some punishment, they already feel miles better, one rear sliding pin was very stiff so got off lighlty.

Also got a new ABS sensor,  to take the light off,,,win!

FD5AE437-5E20-463F-981B-A3127A553E11.jpg

6DE28966-396C-4F13-B35E-5CA124B2762F.jpg

42E18D27-AE3E-445A-9F5E-37DC5B650DA7.jpg

Wipped the rocker cover off and ajusted the valve lash gaps, whatever you want to call it. it obviously neededdoing and is now soooo much quieter on startup and idling.

ECBB3709-8896-4D4A-805C-A3FC9770D070.jpg

Did an engine oil change, hamp shortie and gear box oil change.

Pollen filter change and blower fix,,,this was well overdue.

81643492-F701-4EFA-AB75-0631D07E9804.jpg

And got a little treat from Autobrite, purple velvet shampoo. I was always about megs goldclass, but this trumps it, cost more but will last way longer, smells beautiful aswell.

84DCB293-309B-435D-B0AC-95E6B97FB9C4.jpg