Mk5 Tina V8 ... SOLD

VTISmichael

That doesn't sound good about the v5.

Did he ever have it on the road?

Interesting question, I don't think he crossed that bridge? Unless the post office weren't fussy or did it online?

More stuff done and some more pics of the underneth!!

Been researching and trying to figure out what my diff i got and i can get a LSD gearing. Joined a capri forum to find out as i was told it has a capri diff. Ive found the diff number now and it turns out on forum thread i found some other guy has a cortina Koln diff with the exact number as mine. At least i know what it is now soo i think i might fit a seirra diff maybe i dont know how much modding it will need.

That doesn't sound good about the v5.

Did he ever have it on the road?

Tom he never had it on the road so he never did it, i just hope it goes through fine!

Also finished cleaning the carb and painted the drivers floor :D

post-3707-0-64177500-1400010397_thumb.jp

post-3707-0-81030500-1400010426_thumb.jp

post-3707-0-87376000-1400010464_thumb.jppost-3707-0-08053700-1400010505_thumb.jp

post-3707-0-48560800-1400010538_thumb.jppost-3707-0-11019000-1400010572_thumb.jp

post-3707-0-96516600-1400010595_thumb.jp

Got some really gd info on a capri forum a bloke called wilky and in fact he has said he will sort out a recon axle, diff and the brakes. Im gunna have to get a capri axle but as its not going to be cheap i might weld the one i got for a while lol

Got some really gd info on a capri forum a bloke called wilky and in fact he has said he will sort out a recon axle, diff and the brakes. Im gunna have to get a capri axle but as its not going to be cheap i might weld the one i got for a while lol

That's good, apart from the cost anyway.  shrug.gif1

Finished painting the floor, put the brace bar back in, removed the lifting eye and bolted the left seatbelt in properly! Hopefully my mate will have welded my centre console and i get that back in!

As for the rear diff, its quite a bit more expensive than i thought, if im going to change the axle anyway i might as weld it and have some fun with it lol

Finished painting the floor, put the brace bar back in, removed the lifting eye and bolted the left seatbelt in properly! Hopefully my mate will have welded my centre console and i get that back in!

As for the rear diff, its quite a bit more expensive than i thought, if im going to change the axle anyway i might as weld it and have some fun with it lol

Sounds like a plan! :)