Mk5 Tina V8 ... SOLD

VTISmichael

funny i went to oban for our honeymoon lol! 

I saw that episode! Just read online that both Jordan and Tom have been fired! :(

Ah man thats crap, i cant remember who jordan is but i dunno tom is a pretty strange bloke maybe too strange ?

funny i went to oban for our honeymoon lol! 

Ah man thats crap, i cant remember who jordan is but i dunno tom is a pretty strange bloke maybe too strange ?

Jordan is a similar build to Tom! 

0217-fast-n-loud-sub-jordan-4.jpg

I think Tom is hilarious! But yes, mad as a hatter! 

oh i was hoping that it wasnt jordan, they are like the best 2 mechanics they had, maybe they and arron just couldnt work together anymore, ive actually got a gas monkey sticker on the back window already!

• Like 2

Shes a beaut dude i miss running a v8 the power they give never gets old but the running cost dose lol. If she was mine i'd ditch the c6 n fit a borg warner t5 from the mustang 5 on the floor is always better than an auto

• Like 1

Story here dude! http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/17/fast-and-loud-tom-fired-cussing-boss/ We're planning to visit the place on our road trip later this year!

That's a shame, sounds very petty too, seems like it was bossman Richard Rawlings that had the problem. Only just started watching this show, loving some of the stuff they do.

• Like 1