Poly Bushes

Dougie

ok, all credit for finding this goes to DaveMB2, he told me about this company on Sunday at the Scottish meet, but i felt it needed to be listed in here

www.Strong-flex.eu

i spent ages looking for bushes for my MB6 and these guys do all of them from what i can tell, and the MB's are actually listed on the website and there's diagrams with all of the parts so its dead easy to figure out which ones are the right ones if you are only looking for specific bushes and not the full kit

only thing worth noting that I've noticed is that the rear ARB on the diagram appears to be the MGZS ARB so you would need to check with them before you bought ARB bushes

• Like 1

Always handy info to have!

I think on the ARB note it would be sensible to order them for the MG if that's what you have fitted, then you can be sure you get the right item!

I want to do my engine and gearbox mounts in the future! Heard it'll help with the axle tramp we get when setting off in a spirited manner! 

yeh i just ment that the ARB was a bit ambiguous in the diagram so it would be best to check with them which one it is exactly before you order anything

• Like 1

There really good price delivered.. i wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

Arrived within a week with special grease too. No squeaks yet.

They did c**k up my front arb bushes tho. Sent wrong size.

Was cool cus My mate reemed them out on a pillar drill and about lost his fingers. Filmed it as well cus it was all a bit sketchy.

• Like 1