Dougies 2-Tone sicilian/pirate MB6

Dougie

27 minutes ago, Dave said:

Awesome update mate!! A lot of time and grief youve had to endure but the end result is worth it. Have you moved down south? I though you'd moved to near Edinburgh? Talks are in place of a special civic5 meet so hoping you can bring her along! Not seen you (or the car) for ages!

Yeh man, living in Dalkeith now, another meet would be brilliant, when were you thinking?

22 hours ago, Dougie said:

Yeh man, living in Dalkeith now, another meet would be brilliant, when were you thinking?

Were away on hols in June but thinking maybe July or August? Man I'm in Dalkeith every day, work there! Was brought up there too! Need to hook up soon so I can see your MB6 in the metal mate! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dave said:

Were away on hols in June but thinking maybe July or August? Man I'm in Dalkeith every day, work there! Was brought up there too! Need to hook up soon so I can see your MB6 in the metal mate! 

Sounds good! I'm away this weekend but any time after that I'll be around if you want to pop in and say hi (I dont get home from work till about half 6 though)

1 hour ago, Dougie said:

Sounds good! I'm away this weekend but any time after that I'll be around if you want to pop in and say hi (I dont get home from work till about half 6 though)

Perfect bud, i'll send you a pm with my number as think its changed since last time i saw you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see you the other day mate, been a long time! Lol mb6 is looking good, and goes like s*** off the preverbial shovel! Damn now I miss Ruby again! 

She's deffo a totally different car to what you had before mate, love where you're going with her.

On 6/3/2019 at 8:02 AM, Dave said:

Good to see you the other day mate, been a long time! Lol mb6 is looking good, and goes like s*** off the preverbial shovel! Damn now I miss Ruby again! 

She's deffo a totally different car to what you had before mate, love where you're going with her.

Yeh it was great to see you too! DD is looking stunning as always, and the MX5's pictures really dont do her justice lol.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:00 PM, jaymb6 said:

plenty of people would of chucked the towel in 

I've been accused of being stubborn in the past lol.

• Haha 1