Dougies 2-Tone sicilian/pirate MB6

Dougie

Love the dc2 strut brace dude looks nice n shiny was it a straight fit? N my advice on the clutch is get the fly skimmed as chances are its gonna be badly scored mine was the original clutch at 120k n i should of skimmed it as now i have clutch judder which is annoying sometimes

Love the dc2 strut brace dude looks nice n shiny was it a straight fit? N my advice on the clutch is get the fly skimmed as chances are its gonna be badly scored mine was the original clutch at 120k n i should of skimmed it as now i have clutch judder which is annoying sometimes

Yeah I want to get mine done or changed, looking at replacing with an OEM DC2 flywheel so can get it skimmed ready for the clutch change!

Jayhoath83 sorry for the slow reply, yeh the strutbrace is a direct fit, i got mine from Unit6 spares in perth, he nearly always has some lying around and only wanted £15 for it, and im sure he would post it if you needed. The flywheel was ok in the end, as it happend the clutch its self wasnt all that bad if a little thin it was just the bearing that was shot to b****ry.

All sorted now is it then?

Aye 'tis, got the wheel bearing done on Saturday to, just in time for Banzai yesterday :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

small update, finaly got round to tweeking the ride hight a bit, sitting much nicer now, what do you guys think?

WhxdMzl.jpg

On another note i FINALY managed to get some poly bushes ordered by way of www.Strongflex.eu I will report back with more once i have them :)