computer chair!

fyfie5

LOL quite a few years back my mate and i stole a seat out of my mk2 cavalier and made a racing seat for online racing, the steering wheel and gearstick and pedals and monitor all fitted to a small unit and the real car chair just finished off the experience

I'd love to do something like that! Maybe when I have my own place! 8-)

LOL quite a few years back my mate and i stole a seat out of my mk2 cavalier and made a racing seat for online racing, the steering wheel and gearstick and pedals and monitor all fitted to a small unit and the real car chair just finished off the experience

A mk2 cavalier seat? How many times did you fall out of it? ;)

• Like 1

A mk2 cavalier seat? How many times did you fall out of it? ;)

Last time I was in a Mk2 Cavalier I fell out of the seat too! Didn't help it was on its side in a ditch.......thanks dad! 

• Like 2

Last time I was in a Mk2 Cavalier I fell out of the seat too! Didn't help it was on its side in a ditch.......thanks dad!

They do usually end up there. Some hard cornering is enough to result in handbrake penetration though.

That'll leave a mark! 

All I know is I fell asleep as I used to do then woke up on the side of the road after being laid down there, saw the car on its side in the ditch with the trailer we were towing detached and the bar pointing precariously at the window where I had been sat! My dad fell asleep at the wheel! Luckily the trailers brakes engaged when the power was torn away! 

I was 6 or 7 years old at the time, never willingly fallen asleep in a car since.

In actually made one of those years ago out of a Civic MB1 (pre-facelift SR) seat. Was excellent, although have to advise that they tend to be back heavy, so are prone to tipping backwards! Especially when you're not actually sitting in it, and just trying to move it.

Very very easy to make though, did mine in around an hour I think.

• Like 1