Matt's Multiple MB adventures. Back to the G99P

Matt_N

Having owned this for nearly 4 months now, I thought I'd start a project thread.

Sat on a friends wheels... with comical arch-gap!

IMG_20140224_102804984.jpg

IMG_20140224_095631451.jpg

Stance is pretty good though, so I atleast know roughly what offset to go for when buying wheels, these were 7J ET25

IMG_20140224_095639738.jpg

Ordered a few bits recently, will be fitting these next week along with the stainless 4-2-1 manifold I was given.Screenshot_2014-05-15-10-35-10.png

Plans for the future are wheels, possibly Klutch SL1's, decent coilovers at some point and a full respray.

Matt

Edited by Matt_N

I'm not a massive fan of huge tail-pipes, but I wanted something as antisocial as my old polo was. Plus it being considerably cheaper than a universal backbox helped, I have other toys to buy aswell :lol:

Matt

Lovely Mr UPS delivered my coilovers today :D Just gotta collect my centre pipe and then I have everything here to fit this Saturday.

IMG_20140519_190121511.jpg

Matt

• Like 3

Yeh, all good fun though! Got a meet for the whole of sunday which includes driving pretty much the entire length of the A272, should be a good test of how well the coilovers improve the handling.

Matt

Yeh, all good fun though! Got a meet for the whole of sunday which includes driving pretty much the entire length of the A272, should be a good test of how well the coilovers improve the handling.

Matt

We'll know where to find you if it doesn't go to plan then! :lol: