What other spoilers for Aerodeck?

I been wanting a Aerodeck spoiler since I got the car but so far no luck and they seem hard to come by!

So I'm wondering... do any of you know any other estate cars which have mid spoilers? I cannot think of any right now apart from aftermarket mid-spoilers made for the BMW Touring. Of course, a different spoiler would have to be made to fit...

Cheers! :)

That is pretty cool, like it a lot mate! Have you got a build thread on here?

I do indeed. But that was from my old aerodeck couple years ago. Am planning on doing something very similar to it on my new aerodeck but got to finish fitting the turbo conversion to the mrs eg first. Then mine can get sorted

Link to build thread

http://civic5.com/forum/index.php/topic/8076-adams-vti-deck-update-21414-white-wheels-and-detsil/

I do indeed. But that was from my old aerodeck couple years ago. Am planning on doing something very similar to it on my new aerodeck but got to finish fitting the turbo conversion to the mrs eg first. Then mine can get sorted

Link to build thread

http://civic5.com/forum/index.php/topic/8076-adams-vti-deck-update-21414-white-wheels-and-detsil/

Ah yeah I remember that thread now. I comment on it a few times. 

Good luck with turbo'ing the EG! 

Link to build thread

Turbo EG?  eyebrows.gif1

Project thread? :)

Will post it up once it is complete as there will be a step by step guide along with it for anyone looking to do a turbo conversion (grant). We have all the bits for it now excluding the turbo downpipe and the oil and water feed lines. So far it's only cost us 750 for all the parts comprising

Manifold

200sx garrett ar48 turbo

Intercooler and piping kit

Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Wastegate and screamer pipe

550cc evo injectors

Stage 2 clutch

Socketed p28 ecu

This all for a d15b2 should take it from 90bhp to a health 230/240bhp. More than enough for the missus to be driving round in.

• Like 5