K7000's new daily Honda Accord 2.2i-CTDi Executive

K7000

Here we are...my new daily driver: Honda Accord 2.2i-CTDi Executive 2004 model

Because of some major problems with my MB9 i had to buy a new car for everyday driving.

I have a lot of mileage during one year, so i wanted to get a diesel.

I have the car now since last tuesday...it's really comfortable and the Executive Edition is packed with some nice gimmicks.

Mods on my wish list so far: 18 or 19" wheels plus lowering the car to the ground.

Here are my favorite pics of the first shooting - pure original look...no mods...that's how i bought it:

accord02.jpg

accord03.jpg

accord04.jpg

accord05.jpg

• Like 1

Nice one :)

We've got a 2.0 vtec exec and it's a nice car... Just realised how good the chassis is by putting some 17s on it this weekend (big heavy oem ones of an 08 civic).

Welcome to the accord crew lol Is it purple ?

Thx...i think it's a mix of blue, purple and black...depending on light and the angle you look at the car.

Lovely photos and beautiful colour

Thx...the shooting was done with my old Sony F-828. 

Can recommend x-car link for adding ipod & blue tooth connectivity to the head unit that you can control from the steering wheel still, and keep the 6 disk head unit :)

• Like 1

Can recommend x-car link for adding ipod & blue tooth connectivity to the head unit that you can control from the steering wheel still, and keep the 6 disk head unit :)

Thx Simon...!!! The xcarlink multimedia video interface sounds good to me. Adding video + rear view camera input to the nav-screen...!!!