Toyota mr2

matty1

nice man, glad you got to scratch that itch, car looks nice and clean can only imagine it will look much different in a month with the speed you was getting stuff done on your MB6

Nice mr2 mate always wanted one of these but not wearing a sleeping bag led to two kids which means it's a no go for me lol

• Like 1

Nice mr2 mate always wanted one of these but not wearing a sleeping bag led to two kids which means it's a no go for me lol

That'll teach you :lol:

Guest rallyeluke

Cracking cars but far too much focus and peril is involved in driving them quickly :) I used to own a Mk1 Mr2 and it was good fun and then I got a mk2 and it was just a constant worry driving it fast, you need your game face on if you drive one... You commit to that corner and no backing off the go go pedal or you spin!

Guest rallyeluke

I thought they were meant to be well balanced?

No far from it! The only time they are well balanced is when you are pushing on hard through a corner but there is a fine line between neutral grip and snap oversteer, the issue is it comes out of no where and WHAM!!!!!!! you are in a ditch, the later Rev Mr2s removed alot of the adjustibility the rear end of the car had and supposedly gave it a more forgiving setup but in reality it is still very dangerous and susceptible to snap oversteer (especially if you lift off mid corner) 

Guest rallyeluke

Will certainly keep you on your toes then! 

Yes they certainly do :) cracking cars, but not really an everyday enthusiasts car, you need to be a little bit mental and very talented to get the best from them :)