MB2 D14A8 by MikeFoto from Poland

MikeFoto

Is it a straight swap for the mirror? Also did you just connect it into the main lights wiring?

Yeap, mirror is P&P. I've connect it to interior light. This mirror works in 2 ways. Once, while I open the door it will turn on both lights. But once doors are closed and lights are off, I can turn on each lamp separately with the switch.

dsc6255g.th.jpgdsc6254.th.jpgdsc6253.th.jpgdsc6252.th.jpg12082010106.th.jpg

Looks good mate where did you get the display and what does it plug into and can show?

Well, I've found a company in Polnad that produces a Universal Trip Computer - http://www.telwis.pl/universal-trip-computer-utcomp-p-119.html?osCsid=a147f08e126a4414320ec33ba48c733a

Here you have instruction in english

http://www.telwis.pl/downloads/user_manuals/english/utcomp_v2-0_universal_trip_computer_user_manual.pdf

• 3 months later...

Recentely few modifications were made, finally, I've fit Trip Computer's display into clock box on the center dashboard.

Orginally clock is from Land Rover - but some sellers claims its from Rover 200 series or 400.

This clock fits P&P - only socket is diffrent.

Finally it looks like this

6hQqw.jpg

And this is how it looks before.

ujnGo.jpg

I have also purchased orginal VTiS front spoiler and side skirts (still looking for rear..). For me - car look awsome now :)

3dgHo.jpg

9Og4B.jpg

rShv7.jpg