"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

ask for price then say, how much is it trade, and if they say what it is they have to do it for that price ;)

and that's what I told him. just because you messed up and didn't read the updated parts list is not my problem. you told me one price and that's what I am paying.

Yeah that is bad for a tech lol

as for the tech my wife and I had the feeling he was trying to up sale a whole new system. that was until my wife broke it down to him that I can just fix this problem all by myself. she even teased me by saying " See, I told you these knuckle heads weren't gonna solve the problem"

• 4 months later...

been a while since I have been on here. got back from training and haven't had too much time for the Aerodeck. but I am sad to say that I will be selling it soon. not that its not a good car, its just that I have been replacing and fixing too much on it. I have to replace 2 rear steel brake lines this weekend and I just replaced another turbo intercooler bottom hose and the alternator. 15yrs of the elements and I guess the previous owners neglect are catching up.

unfortunately I don't have enough posts to place the few goodies I have for sale up, so I wonder if a admin will allow me to post a link from another page cause I took the parts off aready. cry.gif1  

Shame really as it sounded like a good project! 

@Dave has just made some changes which include letting newbies with fewer posts sell goods, but there's a small fee involved!

• Like 1

Hi mate. Its sad to see you selling up, but can uinderstand why. Our new forum rules are that anyone with a minimum of 100 posts (non spam posts) can now sell in our classifieds section (click on the button in the main forum navigation menu bar). New members still cant use it, but once they hit 100 posts they get automatically upgraded to the Member group, and can then start using it. Just a wee security measure to keep scammers at bay ;-)

As you have over 100 posts, you can use the classifieds section mate. Its a really neat app, giving proper ads that look similar to Ebay/gumtree etc. The wee fee is only 50p per ad, which will help with the costs for the ap and the forum.

• Like 3