My accord 2.0 vtec project *few updates*

skitzma8

Hello this is my Gen 6 Honda Accord 2.0 16v vtec project. I brought this car fully standard after my civic got written off. I had to get back into a honda so I brought this, it reminds me of a big MB at the front 😎and it isn't as slow as people think I've surprised a few " better cars " in this and Its been timed to 60 by gps in 7.4 seconds. Performance wise it only has a decat and induction kit, but it does help. I've been just past 135 on a private road which ain't bad for what it is! Plans are to turbo her if I can find a kit for a F series.cg9_zps1d5dfa8b.jpg

I bet its nice to be back in a Honda! What plans do you have mate?

yeah it is great to be back in a honda and back on this forum, I have alot of mod ideas flying around my head at the minute lol, but I want to tune this engine to about the same bhp of an ATR, and get some type r goodies for her. Some might say why not get an ATR in the first place? Well it would be great if I could get insurance on one but I carnt.. so this CG9 will have to do :) I've been out for a drive in her today after I spent most of it cleaning her up, must say she goes well for f20b6, and all the electrics work, well it is a honda :D