NIKH25

jonnyricer

Oh no what awful sad news, just saw a thing on Facebook where his car is hoing to be for sale, quickly checked on here fearing the worst and there we have it.

Really gutted he was a top guy and always offering help whenever he could, he really stood for what Civic5 is, full of genuine nice people that want to help each other RIP man, and im going to help your wife partner in any way I can to make sure the car goes to a worthy owner

• Like 4

Oh my god. I am absolutely lost for words. I thought he'd been doing so well. So sad and I can't imagine what his family is going through. Thoughts are with them.

Nick was an absolutely top bloke. Was one of the first on here to make people feel welcome. Really did out himself out to make me feel welcome on here. We've had loads of conversations via threads and PM. Such a knowledgeable chap and always helped out and shared his experiences.

He will most certainly and genuinely be missed.

Civic5 have lost one of it's most prominent members.

Today is a sad day.

• Like 5

Oh no what awful sad news, just saw a thing on Facebook where his car is hoing to be for sale, quickly checked on here fearing the worst and there we have it.

Really gutted he was a top guy and always offering help whenever he could, he really stood for what Civic5 is, full of genuine nice people that want to help each other RIP man, and im going to help your wife partner in any way I can to make sure the car goes to a worthy owner

Well said.

• Dave unpinned this topic