NIKH25 a sad loss to Civic5. Donation info and tribute

Dave

As you have maybe seen posted elsewhere in the forum, we regret to say that our civic5 team member NIKH25 has sadly passed away. We are not sure of the details yet, but assume it may be to do with his recent kidney transplant.

Nick has been a member of Civic5 since July 2010, and has always been such a nice guy to talk to, and always helpful to other members in the forum. A true Civic M enthusiast, he spent time making his own car into a stunning example. He was a regular in the forum from day one, and was always up for a laugh and joining in the banter and fun.

He joined the Civic5 Team a few months ago, and was involved with the running of our Facebook page. Again, as always, he was really helpful to other members there too, and dedicated a lot of his time to it. He will be a huge loss to his family, his friends and to everyone who had the pleasure of knowing him. He will be hugely missed here on Civic5, and will be a massive loss to the club members and the Team.

Aged only 41yrs old, it is so tragic for his life to have ended so young. He leaves behind his wife and two young daughters. We want to do what we can to help them at this sad and difficult time, so we have set up a donation fund to raise money for his wife and family, and to send a floral tribute from all his friends on Civic5.

If you wish to make a donation, just go to the forum index page and you'll see his donation box at the top of our sidebar on the right hand side. All donations welcome. Just click the donate button, then enter the amount you wish to donate. On payment page, select "NICKS DONATION" from the drop down list of payment types. and follow the onscreen instructions.

Rest in peace Nick mate, you will be sorely missed x  post-2844-0-17456800-1403559943_thumb.jp

This post has been promoted to an article

Funeral Thursday 10th July at 1.45pm at Eastbourne Crematorium.

• Like 3

Just seen on the Civic5 Facebook cover. I had a bit of a shock when I saw.

I have never met Nick but we sure did had a good laugh on this site and he's extremely helpful. Top bloke

Such a sad lost, R.I.P Nick

• Like 1

Not something I expected to see when I signed in... Dreadful news :( my thoughts are with the Howe family- stay strong no matter how hard it may seem

• Like 1

lovely way to put it dave!!!

such a great bloke, and that day in the picture was a brilliant day. the rain didn't dampen our spirits!!

just about to donate now without a doubt.

• Like 3

lovely way to put it dave!!!

such a great bloke, and that day in the picture was a brilliant day. the rain didn't dampen our spirits!!

just about to donate now without a doubt.

Yeah it was a wicked day even if it did rain most of the time!
  • Like 1