NIKH25 a sad loss to Civic5. Donation info and tribute

Dave

Hi guys. I was speaking to Sue through FB, and letting her know there's quite a few from here going to the funeral, so again, shows just how nice a guy Nick was. She was telling me that he passed away very suddenly, just fell out of bed, was sick, and that was it. :-(  It happened in front of Sue and the girls, which must have been so shocking for them. Can't even think of what they must have went through. They think it was bleeding from ulcers that caused it :-(

I've been trying to help her as I've been in the same place when I lost Dawn, so know what she must be going through. And I told her that we are all here for her and will help in any way we can to get them through this.

Know it would have made Nick happy to know we're all here to support his family through the hardest time of their life.

• Like 2

Oh my.....very sudden! :(

Of course anything we can do to help his family through this as like it's been said before, he was a big part of the club not just online but he was a core part of a group of friends in real life, myself included!

• Like 1

So sad that it was so sudden and more so for his wife and girls.

As Krzys has said, it's all been said.

We will help in what ever way we can, even if it's just turning up and being there.

• Like 1

Ok guys, I've got Nicks Wreathe sorted out via Interflora. I did want to get a letter one spelling out civic5, but unfortunately they start at £50 a letter. I've chosen the one shown below, in the largest size which is 50cm x 50cm. Flowers will be bluey/purple and white. Price for this one was £90 Link to it here >> http://www.interflora.co.uk/catalog/product.xml?product_id=2623862;category_id=19 They stated that Eastbourne crem's address shows as "Hyde Hollow"? Can anyone confirm this please to make sure it's going to the right place. Thanks.

• Like 3

Ok guys, I've got Nicks Wreathe sorted out via Interflora. I did want to get a letter one spelling out civic5, but unfortunately they start at £50 a letter. I've chosen the one shown below, in the largest size which is 50cm x 50cm. Flowers will be bluey/purple and white. Price for this one was £90 Link to it here >> http://www.interflora.co.uk/catalog/product.xml?product_id=2623862;category_id=19 They stated that Eastbourne crem's address shows as "Hyde Hollow"? Can anyone confirm this please to make sure it's going to the right place. Thanks.

Says this on the local council/gov website:

Eastbourne Crematorium

Hide Hollow

Langney

Eastbourne BN23 8AE

http://www.eastbourne.gov.uk/residents/cemeteries-and-crematorium/eastbourne-crematorium/

Maybe we could print some sort of "C5" design to place in the centre of the wreath?

• Like 1

Thats perfect mate! Good idea with the civic5 thing in the middle of the wreath, can anyone print our logo off and maybe laminate it? I'll add a pic of the logo to this thread.

We can use the standard one or the new one DAVEMB2 made a wee while back? You can choose..

post-2844-0-73326100-1404122424_thumb.jp

Thats perfect mate! Good idea with the civic5 thing in the middle of the wreath, can anyone print our logo off and maybe laminate it? I'll add a pic of the logo to this thread.

We can use the standard one or the new one DAVEMB2 made a wee while back? You can choose..

attachicon.gifCIVIC5 VINYL BANNER.BMP

attachicon.gifC5 LOGOnew-(1200x1200-300dpi).JPG

For some reason I'm only seeing the new one but that looks cool! Could also have a sheet with the tribute to Nick from the article that's on here too front the first post?

I believe @UnicyclingTom may be able to print and laminate? 

post-2844-0-55875900-1404122679.jpg

post-2844-0-73326100-1404122424_thumb.jp