NIKH25 a sad loss to Civic5. Donation info and tribute

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a ground total from the funeral directors for SEKPA £481.50 Nick would be chuffed. You all help with a big chunk of it so thank you. It has been a hard couple of days as yesterday I had to go to Guys hospital to meet the transplant team about Nick. He had no signs of ulcers 2 weeks before as they had look down there. So to get a 1.5mm hole and ulcers the  doctors can't believe it happened so quick. 1% chance of what happened. Then I got a heart with some of his ashes in and then I sold the car. You have all been a big support.

• Like 1

Wow 1% just shows it only takes that 1%! Shame that one percent never happens to bad people only the good people like nick. At least selling the car is one stress off your shoulders

• Like 1

All our hearts go out to you sue. Such a hard time for you and your girls.

Sounds like your getting things sorted, you have a good support network by the sounds of it but we are all stilk here if you need more support or help.

Hopefully you will feel in a better frame of mind in september for the meet and we can all have a good time remembering him, and all have a laugh as we know nick would of wanted us to.

XXXXXXX

• Like 4