NIKH25 a sad loss to Civic5. Donation info and tribute

Dave

Just mentioned in another post that when I was sorting out some memberships, Nicks had sadly auto-renewed today too. Really brought it home that he's no longer with us, and felt numb. I sent a refund to Sue explaining what had happened. Wish he was still here :-(

• Like 4

It's not a lot but it's a denotation. Thoughts are with his family. Still can't believe it.

Something is better than nothing, cheers dude! :)

• Like 1

Hi, it is Sue, Nicks wife. I hope you don't mind me doing a comment. I like to thank all of you for your support. This forem was Nicks thing and it is lovely seeing what he meant to people. I lost my sole mate the morning Nick died. My girls keep me going. It is so hard. I hope to meet some of you at the funeral, I wish we wasn't meeting in such a bad way.

• Like 9

Likewise, sorry it's under these circumstances! Nick was a big part of our community and we're all feeling the loss of such a wonderful guy! Feel free to keep commenting though if it means we can help out! :smile:

• Like 1

It's really nice to hear you in the forum Sue. I think it mat help you being in here too aswell as FB, as you'll feel the love we all have for Nick here too, and as always, we're always here for you if you need us. When I was reading the pm you sent me on FB, I was honestly fighting back the tears, really brings it all back to me about when I lost Dawn. Losing your soul mate is the hardest thing you'll ever have to go through, and it leaves such a massive hole in your heart that you feel can never be fixed. But through time with the help and support of your friends and family (including everyone here too), you'll find your way through it. And although a lot of people aren't lucky enough to ever experience having a soul mate, you can find love and happiness again through time and possibly a new soul mate. I didn't think it was possible, and not in the space of time it happened, but I did find love again and another true soul mate in @Gayle . She's really brought back the old me (not sure if thats a good thing! lol) and shown me that life is deffo for living, and you have to make the most of each and every day. It's the most difficult time of your life right now, but it will get easier, trust me. And Nick would deffo want you to be happy again too, because that's the kind of guy he was, always wanting/making people happy.

I loved the prom photo you posted up on FB, know Nick will be looking down and be so proud.

• Like 7