Parts to keep for conversion

marv

If it was me I'd just drop the entire front subframe with the engine, gearbox, suspension, engine mounts etc and just offer it straight up to the deck your dropping it into after swapping the looms and the clocks.

ANTI ROLL BAR! if the deck doesnt have one already :P also i second keeping the donor car untill you are finnished, i really wish i still had the car my engine came from to steal bits from

I don't really have the space to keep the car here in the drive :( having to remove bits so I can store them easier lol engine and box are nearly ready to be removed.

Yeah that's the plan! Had a guy come today and take the passenger door and wing. Just trying to organise someone to come uplift it. First place said it's not worth them coming :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

bit late but does the D series Aerodeck have the 1" master cylinder like an mb6?

personally i would have kept the rear trailing arms, bottom arms, and top arms purely to refurb the bushes for when they need replacing :geek:

Iv now fitted the 1" master cylinder from the mb6. Iv also fitted the refurbed rear trailing arms and front hubs. Wish I had more space to keep all the wee bits and pieces but unfortunately I don't.

• Like 2