Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

Haha yeah, I was happy when I saw mine had got Toyo's fitted all round, then they disappointment came when I actually started to get some miles on them! 

Are they T1Rs? If so then they're horrendous in the wet :(

Yea got 24mm rear anti roll progress on mine...but the droplinks that came with them didn't jast long already knocking...just ordered front and rear hardrace droplinks..Yea ive got Bridgestone on the rears not so good on the front cheap budgets on the front. . Spins even in the dry lol.. on the hunt for some part worns..

Keep it up though definitely difrent and looks good :-)

Yea got 24mm rear anti roll progress on mine...but the droplinks that came with them didn't jast long already knocking...just ordered front and rear hardrace droplinks..Yea ive got Bridgestone on the rears not so good on the front cheap budgets on the front. . Spins even in the dry lol.. on the hunt for some part worns..

Keep it up though definitely difrent and looks good :-)

I had budgets on the front when I bought it and it'd spin until the middle of 3rd in the wet, was incredibly bad haha, I'd never get cheap/part worn tyres on an EP3 but that's me, all depends on how hard you drive it too tbh

• Like 1

Are they T1Rs? If so then they're horrendous in the wet :(

They are! And they really are terrible in the wet, can't wait to get them changed but at the same time it seems a waste to change them with so much tread left! 

My Evergreens love the rain. Whilst everyone is complaining about T1Rs I'm just dashing through puddles without so much as a hint of aquaplaning. :lol: The only tyres I can really move on to without seeing any downsides are Rainsports.

• Like 1