Mb690's PB VTI

mb690

On 6/16/2016 at 8:58 PM, UnicyclingTom said:

Yes, f**k the M! Buy a 3.0 turbo supra! Win!

Hahah, I love my MB but I have always wanted a Mk3 Supra as I love 80's cars and they look friggin sexual! I have built and driven a few friends cars before. Originally I was thinking about an R32 GTR, but prices keep going up and I could have a buy a decent supra and do a load of mods for the same cost as a decent stock R32. So Plan is to get the MB to a nice state for my daily.

On 6/17/2016 at 0:19 PM, dogg1210 said:

Are they not heavy and under powered something like 230bhp??  

They are fairly heavy as they are a GT tourer at the end of the day. But considering the power they can put down once modded, a little extra weight won't be such a bad thing ;)

On 6/17/2016 at 1:54 PM, Krzys said:

Plus power can be added! :D

Exactly...see you already know just what I'm planning. I know from research, speaking to the guys from Fensport and working on my friends that 400bhp is achievable without going crazy and that's on a stock block........but I don't want a stock block :twisted: Wanna see 700 ideally, 700 from a 7m engine has a nice ring to it. 

21 hours ago, dogg1210 said:

True but suspension and steering are supposed to be s**te too

Granted their turning circle is a bit w**k but I do own an Mb so it can't get too much worse haha. But as above really, it doesn't matter as the whole lot is going to be overhauled and upgraded anyway. 

1 minute ago, dogg1210 said:

Then hats off to you sir! That'll be epic.  My mate had a r32 gtr looked awesome they hold there money tho 

Thanks! I know, that was part of the dilemma knowing that although more expensive, an R32 would be a real investment where as the Supra isn't guaranteed to go up as they aren't as popular.