Meet Roxy! Daves Honda Civic TypeR FN2 (UPDATE: Roxy waving goodbye to Civic5)

Dave

What paint have you gone for? Red?

Have to say driving my friends, it is a very nice place to sit :)

Although in terms of speed, is it not the illusion that your getting to a ton quicker as your gear changing more?? I have another friend at work with a bog standard fn2 who I pulled up beside on afternoon from work and he couldn't pull away. Albeit the deck isn't standard.

Your insurance is cheaper on Roxy than Ruby?? Huh?? How does that work??

Hmmm, It deffo feels a lot lot quicker than Ruby, and after the ton it just pulls like a train, which is fun! lol Plus Ruby has approx 169bhp (standard, but not had her on a dyno for a true figure) and the FN2 has 201bhp so deffo more powerful car.Got the red paint for it mate. The interior is black and red so thought the red would go with that. Going to prep them for paint and mirror polish the "TypeR" logo thats embossed into the calippers so should look sweet. I'm getting into this metal polishing lark!!!

Awesome I bet it's a beautiful car to drive. And I'd imagine that extra torque from the k is noticeable. Very nice!

It is mate, and feels so solid too. The torque is a massive bonus! On the go, can be pooteling along in 6th and just put the foot down and she pulls away nicely. Even around town can just cruise around in 6th, sometimes not even having to downchange for roundabouts! Tis nice indeed :-)

• Like 1

That's it now, Dave's smitten, @Gayle doesn't stand a chance :lol:

Oh I think I might just be out in front in that race........literally 'just' though. It's good to see @Dave finally happy and able to sleep. It was a real dilema for him but all it needed was a rational woman's mind -  rlol.gif1  XXX

• Like 2

Oh I think I might just be out in front in that race........literally 'just' though. It's good to see @Dave finally happy and able to sleep. It was a real dilema for him but all it needed was a rational woman's mind -  rlol.gif1  XXX

Car choices are certainly difficult for us petrol heads :-D

Red and mirror polishing will look sweet!! :)

Oh I think I might just be out in front in that race........literally 'just' though. It's good to see @Dave finally happy and able to sleep. It was a real dilema for him but all it needed was a rational woman's mind - rlol.gif1 XXX

A rational woman is one in a planet! :lol:

lol way more than just! And it's all thanks to you I can now sleep at night babe! lol

Roxy is looking good! Didn't know the Type R decals were an option. Can't have a Type R without the decals!

Yeah, the side decals and grill badge are not standard on them, which is nuts! But this came with both so must have had the options/accessory box ticked for the decal pack.

• Like 1

lol way more than just! And it's all thanks to you I can now sleep at night babe! lol

Yeah, the side decals and grill badge are not standard on them, which is nuts! But this came with both so must have had the options/accessory box ticked for the decal pack.

And the rage wheels !! :D

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic