ALERT ALERT ALERT !!

shaikh

Some scammer on Facebook, selling N1 back box for £40. Got quite a few of them on there.

It's an issue that they need to resolve with paypal  as we've always said you buy off folk on Facebook with caution

Just a bummer that genuine folk get caught out

• Like 1

:( ye true. Meh i got done with more than 10 people on the FB forum. Lesson learned the hard way but ahould he/he be reported to police? Wr all have reported the person(apparently a girl) to paypal but this is coming out like she has done it on a larg scale meh

It seems like its someone who know us people interest in cars and all i had a little chat with that person before she deleted her profile. And she had some good knowledge about exhaust systems. I investigated myself and foundout that the persoan created another profile same name with girly dp same address etc and adam rafiqu had alook into her profile which seem is another fake account as it was created this year yet again she has many cars community and forum joined on her profile. Should this matter be forward to police or not?

The police are not going to do anything I would say . All I can say is just do not buy off Facebook ,the word Facebook just says you buy at own risk and RISK. Is what it is ,unless you def know the person you are buying off

O and lets face it an N1 for £40 come on guys what where you thinking .

Any way like we say time and time again do not buy off Facebook unless you know them you should be on here anyway not Facebook lol

• Like 3