C.O.T.M September - Boss Dave is the winner!

Krzys

C.O.T.M  

46 members have voted

1. 1. C.O.T.M

• Dave
    • Powerofdreams
    • Ammarbm

This poll is closed to new votes

I think it's worth reconsidering the rules though.. C.o.t.m sounds like a car that has most and best work done in the last month.. It can be cruel sometimes you make so much effort and another car that hasn't changed in last few months can win instead.. I think it will give budget cars a better chance of winning :)

Understandable mate and not a bad idea.

Not a bad point .. Not really sure how you can police it though and plus what happens if there are only a couple of people that have done anything to their cars in a particular month?

I think it's a good point in principle, but think it will be difficult for it to work. It would mean that before any newer members entered a car belonging to someone else, they would need to go looking back through the list of last years cotm winners. It's sometimes hard enough getting folk to read the basics of the site, but to make sure they have done their homework before entering a car for the comp will be very hard.

The thing is, the comp isn't based on the car thats had the most/latest mods over a certain time frame, it's just all about members seeing a particular car they really like, or indeed their own car. But I think a lot of members think that because they havent maybe done a lot of mods to their car, they can be reluctant to enter their own car. Which is sad, as theres a hella lot of members joined recently with relatively standard civics that are ultra clean. It doesnt matter what your cars like, or one that you like the look of........if you like it, enter it chaps (and chappess's) Every car in this club is worthy of winning the competition imo

• Like 3