Shadz ep3

Shadz-VTIs

Its a 35mm drop mate..no problem with speed bumps. No scrapes plenty of room.. yea people want stupid money for them.. i paid 150 with bulbs holders and plugs wiring. I know another seller ivtec on civiclife he sells them 150 he breaks loads of ep3.if you on civic type r owners forum they pop up now and then..80 is the cheapest them go!

Its a 35mm drop mate..no problem with speed bumps. No scrapes plenty of room.. yea people want stupid money for them.. i paid 150 with bulbs holders and plugs wiring. I know another seller ivtec on civiclife he sells them 150 he breaks loads of ep3.if you on civic type r owners forum they pop up now and then..80 is the cheapest them go!

Ah right cool, i will have to send him a message next month (I also get a bonus next month too :) ). So you have the plugs from the back of the light which go to cables which are then cut off? As they are different wiring aren't they to the pre's

Thanks guys..Yes mate just like wiring up a stereo..if you need help will get better pics for you.im not not an electrician i did it first time!!.really easy mate!!

Just picked up these immaculate seats cheap swap :-)

IMG_20141023_115013.jpg

2014-10-23%2013.29.14.jpg

20141023_130309_RichtoneHDR_1.jpg

Finally badges are on..old v new

20141023_125059_1.jpg

20141023_130051_RichtoneHDR_1.jpg

• Like 1