Shadz ep3

Shadz-VTIs

True say bro..feel soo much comfy and hugs you tight compared to type r seats..now i know why you hate the original seats lol looking to get a lower seat rail for these any cant find any!

Random car park pics..needs a clean though

2014-10-24%2001.04.42.jpg

2014-10-24%2001.28.17.jpg

2014-10-24%2001.29.38.jpg

Yeah same seats just in all red or is that the anniversary seats..was after them but rare!! Keep an eye out youll get that bargain pop up now and then!!these seats i found on ebay on bids ..just messaged him asking for part x he agreed!

Yeah same seats just in all red or is that the anniversary seats..was after them but rare!! Keep an eye out youll get that bargain pop up now and then!!these seats i found on ebay on bids ..just messaged him asking for part x he agreed!

I think the JDM and and anniversary ones are the same. I looked at a Anniversary but it was sold when i rang the guy :( That was lucky with the seats!

Anniversary and pre face lift jdm have the all red seats. You get face lift jdms with the same seats as the premier though.

My mates got premier carpet in red to suit this.. And a facelift bumper with facelift mugen lip to complete this.........