Aerodeck VTI Daily... (Picture Heavy)

Paul_Batman

@Phill i know exactly what you mean, i see them on some cars and i think yeah that looks good but then it must be the angle i seem them at other times and just think nah  shrug.gif1

another quick update i won the toyosports exhaust today which has been extended to fit an aerodeck, another bargain but he wont deliver so ill have to drive 3 hours to Birmingham  :-|  

• Like 1

@Phill i know exactly what you mean, i see them on some cars and i think yeah that looks good but then it must be the angle i seem them at other times and just think nah  shrug.gif1

another quick update i won the toyosports exhaust today which has been extended to fit an aerodeck, another bargain but he wont deliver so ill have to drive 3 hours to Birmingham  :-|  

One way bad loud and the return trip fun loud! 

oh it wont be getting fitted till i get home, i wont be taking the vti-s though uses too much petrol lol will have to go in the deck which is quiet, really quiet lol  :-|

I can't deal with exhaust drone on a long run! Prefer it quiet which is why I haven't changed mine!