• Hubert
    • Stephen English
    • Powerofdreams
    • Unicyclingtom
    • JDMSaq
    • Ammarbm
    • Vtec2011

This poll is closed to new votes

Well that was an epic read from yesterday !

Agree and disagree with some of the statements thats been typed ..

I will say to Ali though, @burbleboy that I know Alex quite well now and his post was not directed at you and in no way was he trying offend or have a dig .. It couldve been read like that i suppose, and im glad you've accpeted the apology. I do however, agree with his point .. The FB users that see Tom's monthly post and think "oh i want to enter that" which is fine, this encourages them to get onto the forum, which is exactly what we want ! But its the childish attitude post voting that is expressed which is what I think Alex was getting at, because they've never been on the fourm, haven't contributed but expect, because they have an "ok" M that they should win ..

Also with respect to the comments about garaged built cars, while it would be lovely for a lot of us to be able to spank £4k on and engine swap and wire tuck etc from someone like Hond-R I think alot of people appreciate M's that have work done to them by thier owner (This is my personal opinion too.) The satisfaction of working and completing something on your own car I find very rewarding. But there is ALWAYS things we cant do ourselves, Geo set ups, mapping etc .. (Unless your uber cool ;-) )

Being nominated to COTM is an acheivement in itself if im honest, i've not won, but had the deck nominated a couple of times now .. Each time its nice to know its been recognised ..

As always though, its good to see good-hearted banter on here ..

• Like 3

Just voted for a self entry! Can believe people are getting up set about this! It's a bit of fun and your taking it like its the end of the world! I've entered my car loads of times and never had 1 vote! Do I care No! As I know others peoples cars and better than mine and big enough to except it

• Like 5

Just voted for a self entry! Can believe people are getting up set about this! It's a bit of fun and your taking it like its the end of the world! I've entered my car loads of times and never had 1 vote! Do I care No! As I know others peoples cars and better than mine and big enough to except it

I've always just voted for the car that I think looks the best or has something interesting about it. I don't look at if it's a self-entry or if I'm friends with the owner or not. It's Car Of The Month not Personality Of The Month. Maybe POTM should be a thing? :lol:

• Like 4

I've always just voted for the car that I think looks the best or has something interesting about it. I don't look at if it's a self-entry or if I'm friends with the owner or not. It's Car Of The Month not Personality Of The Month. Maybe POTM should be a thing? :lol:

We'd need handbags at dawn :lol:

• Like 1