70mm throttle body

browniemb3

I would say over kill 70mm I am only running 70mm on my k26 . On a 1.5 mmm not really going to do much ( or I would of done it lol) best thing on mb3 is decat :) putting a big throttle body on may give a little response coz as you press the pedal where on say a 50mm its open 1/4 letting in x amount of air on the 70mm open at only 1/8 throttle would let in the same amount .so in that respect maybe but then you are still not going to get the most out without a new map .big body great but its got to flow down the inletmanifold and into the head . It's all about flow and not how big and much you think you can get in.

Decat

Light flywheel

And new gear box ie s20

Now you have better acceleration and throttle response

• Like 2

Ok thanks dave I'll leave intake lol what is the gear ratio like on the gearbox u mentioned as im looking for a 4-2-1 manifold and sport cat as i don't want to change every time for mot put not to mess up the eco need the mileage for work

Can not think of top of my head the ratio on the box but you would use a bit more petrol with it , yes a 4:2:1 mani good have a look at my trin2 build its running 128bhp with 4:2:1mani, decat and full system few other bits . Without going all out on the engine 130bhp is about where the mb3 is at I would say

Remember the sports cat does not always mean it will get through mot, you would need more than a 400 cell cat