Hello everyone, put this off for sometime as wanted to get a few things done and sorted before starting this thread.Where to start, well I bought my Mb2 nearly two years ago from a neighbour who was going to part exchange the car in so had it for £200 bargain really as they're an elderly couple and had the car from new,garaged it and only had 65k on the clock. After I bought her and the keys were handed over, that's where the fun started!First thing I did was buy some his lights which made a big difference, they are some Chinese brand but have been on 2 years now. Next was some fogs with another hid kit on, I just couldn't justify paying prices of the second hand fogs for the car. After saving up some more I bought some 17" alloys which I have just taken off due to hopefully getting some 15" BBS ones. After that I thought to take some attention to under the hood. A induction kit has been added which just made it sound meatier, not so sure about performance. Then got a few bargains. Bought a front and rear brace both for £10!

Tried to make the back brace look as pretty as I could by cutting part of the carpet out the back , as I'm not the best at making things look neat ;)

Biggest and the best mod I've done has got to be my coilovers got them off Matt who's Mb sadly died.Along when purchasing his coilovers I also bought blacked out headlights and his black grill..all this was great and Matt is such a top lad! All that fitted and she is looking mighty fine. Then I made a trip to to get a silver vti-s kit which set me back £60! I know what a bargain!

The bad points which I've finally got the ball rolling are the back arches, for some reason even though the couple who owned KT before garaged her , the arches are eaten away so getting those sorted in the upcoming months.and finally slight paint flaking on my back bumper but all in all everything else is rosey. Could anyone give me some ideas for some engine mods? I have been thinking of a swap but don't know if worth it? Let me know !!! Thanks and will try and update as often as possible

When i get out my hard drive will upload pics from what i was doing under the bonnet and with my led's and hid installs but for the moment here are some pics ive taken quickly after installing my lip kits, alloys, coilovers, headlights, grill etc.

IMG_20140926_144127_zps249c2497.jpg

IMG_20140926_163130_zpsd1a00ef2.jpg

IMG_20140926_181517_zps2a5d52fd.jpg

IMG_20140926_181446_zps33925e82.jpg

10720899_962832167076925_1751277037_n_zp

10721403_962860697074072_273680977_n_zps

Here she is at night with her sidelights on looking sexy 

IMG_20140905_214911_zps56144836.jpg