• 4 weeks later...

Cheers lads sorry ain't been on much due to work and uni. Got a few things planned and don't a few things when I've had a few spare minutes. I've fitted my cold air intake with the pipe out the bumper, also I've fitted my bumper quick release tabs on the side. To the interior I've bought a light up "dildo" gear stick which looks class at night. And is actually really good to drive with and my most recent addition is my half leather seasts which I put in today. All these mods will be posted in pictures tomorrow or asap, as need to get on my laptop. A few things I haven't installed or I am waiting on are as follows. I've got a mg ZR spoiler to be sprayed and put on, also black wing mirrors which need a fresh coat. And finally I've got a backbox to put on!!! So excited .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay with updates, havent took many photos due to the weather and just being busy with work and uni. But i have got a couple of photos, of my backbox (which is too bloody loud) and my alloys. The wings, spoiler and seats, i havent got any at the moment but hopefully some to follow. If you go on the facebook page, you may have seen that in the new year my dad is getting a new car, so i will be having his 98 lude 2.2vti off him! So maybe a conversion or might sell it to get b18 for my mb2. Hope you enjoy....

I know it aint the best pic, but these are my 15" lenso alloys.

IMG_20141120_184909_zpsa8cde6f9.jpg

Got a custom tip which i think looks class. Just need to raise it so its flush with the bumper.

IMG_20141201_1318363_zps95134ed5.jpg

• Like 1