Got my baby back after not having her for a week as the rust was being done, and where someone key'd my car from when I was in college. The chap who did the work for me said its the worst rust he's seen on a civic like mine... He had to plate the arch and fibreglass it. But what a job he has done, when I come to the next meet you'll have to see what a brilliant job he's done as the photos I've taken don't do it justice.

IMG_20150106_111101_zpsda0ba5e6.jpg

IMG_20150106_111122_zps10ddd955.jpg

Very easy to reverse just have to take the extra break bulb holder with it's 3 wires off and put the rear fog light bulb back in its place and reverse light bulb back in its place and job done :)..I have just done it on my mb2 as I will be doing the JDM mod on the deck also.. I simply love it.. The guy has done a brilliant job mate.. Arches looking mint and looks like he has matched the color nicely.. Can toy ask him how much would he charge to spray full lip kit including the mid spoiler?

• Like 1

ah I read it properly now! hopefully having a fiberglass arch will be better :D but means if you want to rolls arches to make em bigger to fit wider wheels etc will need to get arch re worked :/

looks like a great job though!

• Like 1

Cheers guys, just hope I can get out tomorrow to give her a clean as haven't had chance much over Christmas, plus too cold

ye i think i've only cleaned mine twice over the christmas period!