SRS bypass resistor

dreadi

Hi guys.

Just uses the guide on the site to reset the SRS light and it did what it was meant to do and then the light still comes on when the car is started. Was told the car had a resistor fitted when I bought it but it needed resetting.... If I did have one fitted, where would I find it? Do I need to remove the wheel??

No as there's an after market wheel fitted with airbag removed. Was told there was a resistor fitted but the reset didn't work e end though all lights came on/off/flashed right so I need to know where this resistor would fitted so i can confirm if its there or not. Not really sure where I'm meant to be looking for it..

The wiring originally goes into the back of the standard wheel, depending on how it was done when the aftermarket wheel was fitted you may have to remove the current one to get to the loom. Could be you need a new resister? 

Doesn't matter as it won't pass without an airbag present anyways so I'm gonna have to quickly hunt down a standard wheel and airbag quickly! And where he got a resistor too small I don't as finding one as small as 2ohms seems impossible locally for me without going online