Trix's MB6

Trix

tried loads of different filter setups, short ram, cai, finally found one that im happy with being bmc rep enclosed, felt the best all round. but didnt try a stock itr one.

• 3 weeks later...

Havent posted in a lil while but i have been doing a few lil bits n bobs to the mb... painted the headlight surrounds and rear numberplate surround an fitted clear side repeaters, also have just had sum lowering springs delivered so will post up some pics when fitted ;)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys havent posted anything up in a while so though i had better update with pics as the civic now looks a bit different to when i first purchased her ;)

still looking good mate!!

Nice cars bud

....Had to give her a quick wash off earlier so i could take some pics as the roads are filthy atm (she is due a polish and wax on my next day off)

IMG_2312_zpsdd4133ba.jpg

Someones been busy! she's looking sweet mate! So lets see.....................the mods I can spot are....

Lowered a bit?

de-chromed headlights, dechromed grill, clear side repeaters, and full set of wind deflectors. See once the bug starts, it's hard to stop lol.

Top job on getting the arches done mate and getting them sealed up nicely. Nice to see a Civic M being pampered and looked after.

Ok so here is a list of the recent changes...

Painted headlight surrounds satin black and lenses "De-tango'd" (great DIY guide and enjoyed doing it many thanks)

Painted front grill satin black

Colour coded the rear numberplate surround ( ...again great DIY guide)

Changed the wheels back to the originals

Wind deflectors

Clear side repeaters

Apex lowering springs

New numberplates

Fixed the sunroof (Thanks for the info guys)

Fitted new drivers window reg

Painted the calipers black

... have prob missed things but thats what i can remember doing off the top of my head ;)