Trix's MB6

Trix

Which clear side repeaters did you use? Have been looking for a set for my Silver MB6 but not sure on fitment!

The car looks great, I'm heading in the same direction with mine...

Thanks dude-prob just a cat back for now.... although i am thinking about changing the mani on the teg for a mugen one at sum point... if i do then could put the standard one from the teg on the civ ;)

I've got the dc2 mani and collector on my deck... Nice wee upgrade :)

Subtle sound but more throaty / grumbly

• Like 1

Which clear side repeaters did you use? Have been looking for a set for my Silver MB6 but not sure on fitment!

The car looks great, I'm heading in the same direction with mine...

thanks bud tbh i cant remember mate- think they might have been from a mg zs, i think the side repeaters from a rover 400/mg will both fit as long as you get the bulb holders with them as these may be slightly different than the ones in the honda repeaters... but dont quote me on that

• 2 months later...

Looks spotless mate, I do like the colour coded fog covers. Not seen that before I don't think. What suspension set-up is it running?

Thanks bud tbh i had some paint left over from when i did the skirts an had a spare set of fog covers so thought id just give it a go- its on standard shocks with apex springs