Trix's MB6

Trix

I love the full color coded look on silver Ms.. I didn't try spraying the fog light surrounds but they look really nice color coded.. Can I suggest a couple of things.. If you would spray the front H silver and rear number plate recess black I think should look even better :)

I love the full color coded look on silver Ms.. I didn't try spraying the fog light surrounds but they look really nice color coded.. Can I suggest a couple of things.. If you would spray the front H silver and rear number plate recess black I think should look even better :)

Thanks tbh had not even thought to colour code the front H but thats a really nice idea.. think il keep the recess colour coded though coz i always love mods that are subtle and go unnoticed by the untrained eye ;)

• 1 month later...

It is with great regret that I am posting to inform you all I have now sold my mb6 to a friend- I know he will take good care of her and even though I will still see her most days I am sad to see her go. However it has helped me free up some cash so I can pay my painter for work i have had done to my teg recently and I will dig out some old pics and try to put a build thread together for future reading.

..so i say this reluctantly but i now hand her over to you buddy - @kerslake1