Trix's MB6

Trix

Thanks mate... you spotted them quicker than i could remember them! (i was still typing out the list) lol

Someones been busy! she's looking sweet mate! So lets see.....................the mods I can spot are....

Lowered a bit?

de-chromed headlights, dechromed grill, clear side repeaters, and full set of wind deflectors. See once the bug starts, it's hard to stop lol.

Top job on getting the arches done mate and getting them sealed up nicely. Nice to see a Civic M being pampered and looked after.

The next mod will hopefully be an exhaust system but still looking to find the right one atm- also have a service kit in the post (oil, filters and plugs) so will be doing that soon too :)

Nice updates mate..That's the best thing about M civics you can do so many small mods to personalise the car and make it look unique :)..Share a pic of all the service items once you have received them

Those Tegiwa intakes do sound the nuts!

yea they are loud-even louder than the tegiwa mugen rep thats on the teg! lol

I did try the standard itr filter on the mb for a while and was def better than the mushroom filter that was on it before- and tbh i expect if you did a dyno run with it and compared it to the tegiwa whale it would prob produce a couple more bhp but i think the whale is just more fun (childish i know lol)