freakwagon is alive!!!!!!

falkencivic

Trouble is you could do all the work to make it run NA and not actually address the issue, which would probably p1ss you off after spending the time on it. Get it diagnosed first, then decide how to go forward with it.

Looked the other day but wasn't to bad. As got worse tho since. Need to relook. But I've decided that I'm sacraficing the deck for a turbo b18 eg, but am gona run the d16b2 block with d16z6 head and run a stanced deck. Will have to wait tho. Want to do the eg first it is my baby don't hate to much :-)

Is anyone know of someone who's splitting a deck auto? Need a block the end problem is that the piston ring one cyclinder one is no more and has caused all the problems :-( so need a new one. Or anyone know where the best place for replacemreplacement bits are cheers boys

the blocks are the same whether its an auto or not, it may be worth asking @10000rpm on here or adam rhd on facebook, but the best place to ask (not that many people breaking D-series) would be civiclife or this facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/hondapartsforsale/

• Like 1

Cheers guys for the help. I was asking bout an auto cause its the only one with a d16b2 and i want to do like for like so I don't need to tune the ECU. Cause as normal I've changed my Mind and am going to keep the deck a turbo for now. Had to sell my b18 out the eg for family stuff:-( so am looking at poss rebuild the dead engine and run another one asap. :-) prob change tomorrow tho.

• 1 month later...

Hi again everyone sorry for the big pause. In the middle of sorting homes. Having to move out of where I'm at. Bad news is that there no new news at the min been to buzzy with the house stuff and work. I have desired to take out the d16 turbo and put into my eg hatch with a manuel gearbox. Store the aerodeck if I can and build it back up with an eg front end and a standard ish manuel. I'v just been waiting forever for my eg to be running and it is my dream car. Will build the estate at some point poss over winter or something. If anyone has ideas or thoughts feel free :-) and yes krzys there is a bit of mixing in the oil. Think that is the real reason after all :-)

• Like 2