Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Krzys

Came back from my holiday Friday, bought this on Saturday! Bloody love it too!

One owner, 45k, FSH, standard!

post-4759-0-65459600-1415616384_thumb.jp

post-4759-0-06459200-1415616376_thumb.jp

I did have all sorts of ideas before buying one what I wanted to do, but now I've got it and driven it a bit, all I want right now is my headunit and some decent door speakers! Hope to enjoy her as she is for now! 

Took it straight to my brothers garage, got her on a ramp and he says there's nothing that needs doing! 

• Like 1

Welcome to the club mate, I love mine even more every time I drive it! A decent headunit does help a lot but the speakers leave a lot to be desired! Enjoy it! Less than half the mileage of mine haha

Other project cars EP3 takeover? I think so.

Welcome to the club mate, I love mine even more every time I drive it! A decent headunit does help a lot but the speakers leave a lot to be desired! Enjoy it! Less than half the mileage of mine haha

Other project cars EP3 takeover? I think so.

We can try! :lol:

I have a set of DB Audio mids in my room, 5.25" too so I'll get myself the adaptors and bung them straight in! Going to order an ISO adaptor and new DAB aerial and provided it's dry at the weekend I'll crack on and get at least the headunit in! 

it'll all change mate, you'll want an M again ha ha

Haha, they might be like rocking horse poo next time I want one! 

Also as seen in my build I did the Hondata airbox mod, and it keeps a nice standard look under the bonnet and really improved performance, for the princely sum of £0. So consider it :)

Oo I wanna do either component front speakers or just better coaxials, anything would be better than standard tbh

The DB Audio T-Rex's I have are components, but I probably won't want to be spending too much time on it fitting the tweeters too this week so may leave them and just do the radio first. I'm still recovering from jet lag and catching up on stuff at home. :)

How are you finding it in comparison to the MB6? Having been in @Roj MB6 and then my EP3, they're completely different cars but excellent in their own ways!

Yeah the tweeters are the one part of stopping me from getting comps, because I'd need the A pillar triangle trims.

• Like 1