Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Krzys

Can't see these melting just pottering to work so I think I'll be okay there. Seem to grip well enough in the wet, I'm not really provoking it at the minute. Certainly better than some tyres I've used in the past anyway! 

Sounds like you've got a good recipe for over-steer whether you want it or not :lol:

I like T1-Rs but apparently they melt on track and aren't that good in the wet, when I got mine it had Mohawk M112 budgets on the front which would spin up the first 3 gears in the wet, so got rainsport3s but I still have budget rears.. makes it quite fun with erm.. the JDM RARB. So yeah I basically need rainsport3 rears ASAP haha

When I first got rainsport 2s i just got them on the front, with toyos on the rear... Got rainsports on the back after a couple of weeks because of the difference in grip on the wet! :shock:

• Like 1

When I first got rainsport 2s i just got them on the front, with toyos on the rear... Got rainsports on the back after a couple of weeks because of the difference in grip on the wet! :shock:

Rainsports are probably the best tyres I've ever used, the grip is absolutely astounding and the turn-in and feel was much improved over the budgets, I've had potenzas, P zero neros, sport contact contis in the past and rate the rainsport3 higher tbh

• Like 1